Monday 7 March 2016

Hollywood Havoc Kickstarter is live!

Well, I am back all! I will do a proper update later in the week.



For now, all I want to say is Studio Miniatures' next kickstarter, Hollywood Havoc is live, and would you look at that- it even comes with it's own special little rulebook AND discounts on Skirmish Outbreak!
Oooooh yes!

And of course with Studio Miniatures- there are some amazingly characterful figures, plus zombie versions!
 


 
 
I for one am hoping that Jeanie gets unlocked.....


The kickstarter is HERE, so get on board!

CP

4 comments:

  1. I'm backing it. I particularly love Angie, the Tomb Raider figure. A definite must have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like the look of many of these models, but the price is a bit high for a whim. It's not as if I really need any of these models. I'll keep telling myself that...

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Come to my website to view the contents of my website
    BOLA PELANGI 2 - BANDAR MIX PARLAY TERBESAR DI INDONESIA HANYA DENGAN 1 USER ID SUDAH BISA BERMAIN SEMUA GAME. Join US ! klik link di bawah ini ☟
    Klub Pelangi
    Bola Online
    BO Terpercaya Di Indonesia
    Hubungi WA Kami "

    ReplyDelete